Top 5 Reasons to Live in Sacramento
When you live in Sacramento, you’re near the lively and historic downtown with a legacy that reaches back to the Gold Rush and a vibrancy that continues to grow. It’s a place where residents can enjoy places to shop, eat, walk, listen to live music and be connected to the great outdoors—but here are the top five reasons it’s an incredible place to live.
- An Amazing Waterfront
- Unsurpassed Arts & Culture
- The Crocker Art Museum features the world’s foremost display of California art and is renowned for its holdings of European master drawings and international ceramics.
- The California State Capitol Museum is Sacramento’s elegant, long-standing museum that documents the history of California via exhibits and artifacts.
- For transportation fans, the California Auto Museum offers 120+ cars on exhibit, while the California State Railroad Museum brings the history of the California railways to life.
- Live Sports & Entertainment Opportunities
- The NBA’s Sacramento Kings play their home games at the Golden 1 Center.
- The 2019 Triple-A National Champions Sacramento River Cats, affiliates of the San Francisco Giants, play their 2021 season at Sutter Health Park.
- Sacramento residents can also enjoy concerts at Golden 1 Center and live music and entertainment at a number of other venues throughout the city.
- A Thriving Food & Drink Scene
- Outdoor Family Fun
- Capitol Park offers historic charm with statues, monuments and a collection of trees native to California, while McKinley Park has a beautiful rose garden, playground, jogging path and tennis courts.
- If urban exploration is more your style, see Sacramento’s murals up close or tour the many Sacramento neighborhoods.
- Need to cool off with the family? Located in the North Natomas Regional Park, the recently opened Natomas Aquatic Complex offers an Olympic-size pool.
Sacramento has a lot to offer its new residents. And if you’re looking for another reason, our newest community, Northlake, is not only close it all but also a short drive to shops, restaurants and employment spots throughout Sacramento.
Plus, living at Northlake will come with modern community amenities, including scenic lakes, an inviting future Residents’ Club with pool and the future LakeHouse for private events and gatherings. But that’s not all—there’s so much to come to this fresh new living destination like green neighborhood parks, walking trails, open spaces and a planned TK-8 school.